***POSITION FILLED*** Food & Beverage Manager
Shoreham by Sea
The Role – Food & Beverage Manager (AKA Steward)
Great opportunity to take responsibility for all food and beverage service areas, focus will be the consistent delivery of standards of guest service across all F&B operational areas, looking after the clubs members as well as the team in a fantastic location.
• £35,000 pa
• Operation open Wednesday through to Sunday Lunch
• To ensure all F&B service staff are recruited, trained, and developed in line with current and future business requirements and budgets.
• To ensure all service standards are achieved consistently across all FB areas.
• Ensure the presentation of all F&B areas are clean, safe, welcoming, and appealing with point-of-sale material displayed in line with agreed standards and legislation.
• Ensure team have all products and resources to deliver excellent service by an organised process of planning, stock taking, ordering and requisitioning.
• Ensure the team have excellent product knowledge of all menus.
• Performance management of the team through, training, coaching and mentoring
• Ensure all F&B control procedures are implemented.
• Ensure effective beverage management control, through ensuring effective ordering, stock holdings and stock taking and reconciliation of results.
• Work with the senior team to generate ideas for product development, menu development.
• Implement and maintain an effective process of communication and briefings to ensure all teams are focused and up to date with current requirements, menus and objectives.
Experience of service standards.
A passion for coaching, training and developing their team.
A smart and friendly disposition for member liaison / Wedding tasting appointments / Hosting events / Duty Management.
Team player with internal customers.
Proven record of stability in job roles.