£34,000.00 plus Tronc
• £34,000 + Tronc
• Free meals on duty
• Wagestream - access a share of your earned wages whenever you need it
• 50% discount on food and beverages when you dine as a guest within the group.
• Long service holiday entitlement up to 10 extra days a year.
• Discounted hotel stays across the group.
• Cycle to work scheme
• Gym Membership Discount
• Exclusive online benefits giving you a full range of benefits, rewards and perks
• On the spot reward and recognition awards
• Referral scheme up to £2000.
• You must have experience of working in premium branded high-volume restaurants and managing a large team of people.
• You take full responsibility of your P&L, but never compromise on service.
• Warm personality blended with professionalism to connect with your guests and inspire your teams is a must.
• Demonstrable experience in developing, coaching and training your team to achieve their goals.
• Highest attention to detail; you’ll take pride in delivering only the best food and service standards but in an informal and fun environment.
• A strong multi-tasker and organised Assistant Manager who ensures that all processes are followed. Delivers on Health & Safety and Food Hygiene at all times.
• Systems literate, able to analyse a stock result as much as your p&l.
• An excellent and flexible communicator.
• Confidence to make decisions, take initiative and problem solve.
• An ambassador for our brand who lives the Various Eateries values: We are Welcoming, We take Pride and We are a Community.
About The Client:
Our clients beautiful all-day spaces provide a home-from-home for locals to make their own. Outside, landscaped gardens open out on to the Thames. Guests can choose from a variety of spaces including lounge, bar, dining areas, an all-weather terrace and private celebration Igloos to relax, entertain and enjoy the all-day menu.
On top of that, The company can offer you a fun but hardworking environment and the chance to work with some downright nice people.