Catering Manager – alternate weekends off –
Catering Manager – alternate weekends off – daytime hours -
An independent garden centre with an extremely popular restaurant, that continues to go from strength to strength. Due to this success they are now looking for a professional Catering Manager to oversee the smooth running of the whole operation.
They have a fully staffed team and are looking for a Manager who can encourage and support all of the catering employees, achieve the budgeted company sales and margins, maintain consistency of standards and procedures and contributes to the health and safety of employees and customers.
• Enrolment into company pension after 3 months service employer contribution 5% of qualifying salary (3% from employee)
• 20% discount in centre 50% in café after 3 months
• Employee Assistance and wellbeing programme
• 28 days annual leave inc 8 statutory days (holiday year starts 1 Feb)
• Sociable hours, no split shifts, very occasional evening work
• Free parking on site
The ideal candidate will have held a senior role within a similar establishment and feel passionately about hospitality and giving first class customer service.
Due to the rural location of the restaurant, your own transport will be essential for this role.