£11.20 an hour
Chef/Cook – daytime hours – alternate weekends –
An independent garden centre with an extremely popular restaurant, that continues to go from strength to strength. Due to this success, they are now looking for a Chef to assist the Head Chef in the kitchen.
• Sociable hours 9am to 4.30pm, no split shifts, very occasional evening work
• Alternate weekends off
• 20% discount in centre 50% in café after 3 months
• Employee Assistance and wellbeing programme
• Enrolment into company pension after 3 months service employer contribution 5% of qualifying salary (3% from employee)
• 28 days annual leave inc 8 statutory days (holiday year starts 1 Feb)
• Free parking on site
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a professional kitchen and feel passionately about hospitality and giving first class customer service. They are looking for a Chef who copes well under pressure and can deliver freshly prepared food quickly.
There is a great team in place, and they have created a positive, working environment where everyone feels valued and is appreciated for their contribution to the success of the business.
Due to the rural location of the restaurant, your own transport will be essential for this role.