Chef De Partie - Pastry
Chef de Partie (pastry)
• £31,500 per annum plus share of service charge (approx. £2160 per annum)
• Live in available.
• Paid overtime.
• Full Time
• 40 hrs a week
Chef de Partie (Pastry)
Our kitchen team is expanding, an opportunity to join our award winning, friendly brigade as Chef de Partie within our Pastry Section.
Working with the Executive Chef, you will supervise your kitchen section and assist the Head Pastry Chef and Sous Chef with the operation of the kitchen to the highest standards required by the hotel.
You will be joining a team that is extremely proactive in the development of chefs at every level.
It is an exceptionally exciting time to join the team which is creating wonderfully new and modern culinary offerings at the hotel.
Chef de Partie Key Skills
• Committed to the highest standards of cuisine, presentation and food preparation
• A good team player with initiative
• Relevant supervisory experience in a high-quality kitchen.
• A good understanding of HACCP procedures and implementation.