£27,000 to £30,000
A beautiful and relaxing environment dedicated to providing a superb offering, working with the freshest of fresh food from it's own garden with a dedicated Garden team to work with, as well as sourcing from local business. Catering for groups of 10 to up to 200 and anywhere in between. Evenings and weekend availability a necessity.
• £27,000 PA.
• 28 days paid holiday.
• 40hrs per week.
• 8 hour shifts – Pattern is 7am - 3.30pm / 12noon -8.30pm.
• Working with the kitchen garden team
• Use of the kitchen garden and liaising with the garden team re produce.
• Working with the freshest of Fresh food
You the candidate
• Ensuring that all food is prepared to the highest quality standards.
• Will have a passion for cooking.
• A keen eye for detail.
• Well versed in Health & Safety, EHO and HACCP standards & procedures.
• Train and supervise kitchen staff.
• Maintain a clean and safe kitchen environment.
• Order food supplies and manage inventory levels.
• Experience with Fresh Food