Hotel Restaurant Manager
Leading the team in a 2 Rosettes Restaurant you will be responsible for managing a full-time team to deliver outstanding standards of service. A passion for food, wine and service and an ability to inspire and drive standards.
Service covers breakfast, lunch, and dinner 7 days per week. Leads to flexible shift patterns covering 45 hrs across 5 days per week including weekends.The team consists of a permanent team of Restaurant Supervisors and F&B Assistants
We also operate a range of beautiful private dining rooms for functions, weddings, celebrations, conferences, and other events.
• £32,000 per annum - Potential Live in
• An additional end of financial year service charge bonus also paid
• Accommodation is available for those relocating
• 4 weeks holiday rising to 5 weeks with service
• 8 Bank holidays
• Free car parking
• Employee uniform
Main Duties Include.
• Ensuring the restaurant is prepared for service.
• Employee shift briefings to ensure they are confident with up-to-date information for service session.
• Meeting and greeting guests, seating, and taking guest orders.
• Effective rostering of employees
• Serving food and beverage including alcoholic beverages and wines
• Completing satisfaction checks and action all feedback.
• Resolving any service issues
• Presenting bills to guests and taking payment
• Ensuring the restaurant is reset at the end of the shift ready for the next service.
• Ensuring work area is clean and tidy before closing.
• Working with the Executive Chef to develop the menus.
• Recruitment and Induction of new employees
• Coaching employees to develop their skills and ensure service standards are met.
• Selecting and sourcing wines to compliment the menu items and guests’ requirements.
• Smart appearance
• Excellent communication skills with a passion for guest service
• Technical F & B knowledge to offer the required service and ability to develop the rest of the team.
• Management/Supervisory experience within a top-quality food service hotel/restaurant required
• Ability to manage and motivate a team of waiters/esses to ensure excellence.
• Must have your own transport due to rural location
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
Discounted hair treatments at our Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
Discount of individual treatments booked in our Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1yr, 3yrs and 5yrs anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday.
REF 8696 (RPM)