Hotel Restaurant Manager
Restaurant Manager 2 AA Rosette
5* Hotel Restaurant Manager- 2AA Rosette
• An additional end of financial year service charge bonus
• Accommodation is available for those relocating.
• 4 weeks holiday rising to 5 weeks with service
• 8 Bank holidays
• Room to progress.
• Free car parking
• Employee uniform.
• Ensuring the restaurant is prepared for service.
• Employee shift briefings to ensure they are confident with up-to-date information for service.
• Meeting and greeting guests, seating, and taking guests orders.
• Effective rostering of employees
• Serving food and beverage including alcoholic beverages and wines
• Completing satisfaction checks and action all feedback.
• Resolving any service issues
• Presenting bills to guests and taking payment
• Ensuring the restaurant is reset at the end of the shift ready for the next service.
• Ensuring work area is clean and tidy before closing.
• Working with the Executive Chef to develop the menus.
• Recruitment and Induction of new employees
• Coaching employees to develop their skills and ensure service standards are met.
• Selecting and sourcing wines to compliment the menu items and guests’ requirements.
• Smart appearance
• Excellent communication skills with a passion for guest service
• Technical food and beverage knowledge to offer the required service and ability to develop the rest of the team.
• Management/Supervisory experience within a top-quality food service hotel/restaurant required.
• Ability to manage and motivate a team of waiters/esses to ensure excellence.
• Must have your own transport due to rural location.