Housekeeper stunning hotel
A stunning venue set within beautiful grounds. Here they cater for a restaurant, and extensive conference and banqueting, including many weddings.
Under the direction of the Housekeeping Manager, the successful candidate will provide a high quality and efficient cleaning service in line with agreed standards of the hotel operation. You will be responsible for cleaning and tidying the hotel bedrooms and areas of the main house.
• Company pension
• 30 days holiday
• Staff discount at their other venues
• Complimentary parking
• Gym facilities which employees can use.
• To assist with the housekeeping operation.
• To ensure that high standards of cleanliness are maintained throughout the hotel.
• To be fully aware of all hotel services and activities.
• Be responsible for the linen and equipment supplied for his or her own use.
• Ensure that brand standards and procedures are applied.
• To liaise daily with the Housekeeping Supervisor on the activities of the hotel ensuring all housekeeping requirements are met.
• To fulfil the minimum standards of cleanliness with the goal of exceeding them.
• To provide a friendly customer orientated service to clients and guests.
• To issue and replenish domestic supplies where necessary ensuring customers do not go without.
• To ensure that client requests are responded to quickly and efficiently and to investigate any complaints and take appropriate action to deal with them in a timely manner.
• Undertake other reasonable responsibilities and projects as instructed by their line manager.
• To record and report all faults and damage arising to Maintenance.
• To ensure all housekeeping equipment is used safely and effectively.
• To ensure on all occasions you observe safe and hygienic working practices in order to satisfy Health and Safety at Work and other statutory legislation.
• To record, report and process lost property according to hotel procedures.
• To attend training when required.
Key Skills and Knowledge
• Previous experience of housekeeping preferable but not essential
• Ability to follow established procedures and systems.
• Flexible attitude to accommodate customer needs through morning, evening, and weekend work according to hotel occupancy.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Self-motivated and also experienced in working within a team.