Junior Sous Chef - POSITION FILLED
£30,000 to £32,000 pa
• £30,000 to £32,000 Per annum (DOE)
• Company pension
• Discounted or free food
• Free parking
• 4 days on 3 off
• Monthly Tips (Circa £4,000 per annum)
• Free meals on shift
• Opportunity for promotion
About the role
We are currently seeking a Jnr Sous to join our team. The successful candidate will be able to work well within a team, show willing to learn new skills and be able to engage our customers, while demonstrating passion for delivering high quality food products.
• Making high quality products following our high standards
• Ensuring the preparation area is well maintained, clean and welcoming
• Being able to respond to customer queries
• Complying with the food safety and ensuring our customers are receiving the best product prepared in
the safest environment
• Enthusiastic, energetic and show initiative.
• A good understanding of food safety
• Enjoys working within a team.
• Able to multitask.
• Good communicator
• Customer service experience
• Takes pride in their work and strives to improve.
• You will need to commit to both lunchtime and evening shifts, midweek and weekends.
• You will need your own transport.
• Good command of the English language
An extremely busy family run pub and restaurant, that prides itself on finding the balance between both traditional and modern contemporary dishes.
Our chefs combine over 35 years of restaurant experience, so this is an excellent opportunity for individuals who want to progress in the restaurant industry or are looking to move into a kitchen that emphasises high end food, made from fresh ingredients in a professional environment.
RURAL LOCATION ANY APPLICANT MUST HAVE YOUR OWN MODE OF TRANSPORT.