45hrs per week
Weekend and evening availability necessary.
Great opportunity to join a great progressive company in a fun and professional environment.
• Support the Hotel GM with the management of the business, taking ownership in their absence.
• Ensure the planning and preparation of the management team before each service is consistent and thorough.
• Ensure all relevant checklists are completed and SOPs are adhered to.
• Ensure you have full working knowledge of all departments.
• Maintain the reputation and high standards of the company.
• Monitor and maintain the restaurants overall cleanliness paying attention to the standard of linen, china, glassware and silverware.
• Ensure the food quality and consistency is in line with the restaurant’s standards, constructively communicate where improvements are necessary.
• Deliver inspirational and motivational briefings and ensure what is discussed is relevant, precise and effective.
• Monitor the opening and closing of the restaurant.
• Monitor end of day processes and investigate issues where necessary.
• Ensure all staff drinks, wastage items, discounts and comps are correctly entered into EPOS system.
• Attend relevant meetings.
• Ensure guest information is communicated to the relevant teams.
• Support team members to ensure they provide an exceptional level of hospitality, building warm and genuine relationships with all our guests.
• Ensure all team members provide a seamless and unobtrusive service, pre-empting guests needs.
• Ensure all communication with guests is confident and professional.
• Ensure you and your teams maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all food and beverage offerings .
• Monitor and improve the ambiance of the room specifically in relation to temperature, music, cleanliness and lighting.
• Manage all departments to ensure each service runs to optimum efficiency.
• Skillfully manage table turn times to maximise business levels without compromising service.
• Monitor all feedback and manage complaints as quickly as possible.
• Ensure you and your team are able to guide guests through the menu articulately and accurately.
• Build relationships with regular and local clientele recording their preferences on the reservations system.
As well as all other relevant factors covering health and safety.
Budgeting and stock taking.
Understand market trends, both current and historic
P&L as well as HR processes and Wage costs experience is preferable.