Sous Chef 2 AA Rosette
Sous Chef 2 AA Rosette £38k– £40k pa
• Annual guaranteed service charge bonus
• 4 weeks holiday rising to 5 weeks
• 8 Bank holidays
• Free car parking
• Staff accommodation available at only £70 per week inc bills.
• Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all our hotels.
• Discounted treatments at our Spas.
• Discount on all food & beverage at all our hotels.
• Discount on retail products in our Spas.
• Assisting with the running of our brigade alongside the Head Chef.
• Flexible shifts covering lunch & dinner service including weekend working (5 days per week).
• Quality experience in a fresh food environment.
• A passion and drive to contribute to develop award winning dishes.
• Ability to train, coach, develop, motivate and enthuse a committed team to deliver excellent standards of food and morale within the whole hotel kitchen.
• The flair to contribute practical, costed and exciting dishes for the menu.
• Achieving 2 rosette quality food while effectively managing the GP, stock and wastage.
• Assisting and supporting Head Chef with menu planning and composition.
• Be strongly versed in kitchen communication.
• Maintain high cleanliness of all areas throughout the Kitchen.
• Experienced in HACCP and food hygiene, health and safety systems to ensure compliance.
• Working 5 shifts per week 48 hrs per week.
• 2 years previous 2 Rosette restaurant or 5* hotel experience at Snr Chef de Partie level or above.
• The ability to demonstrate the delivery of consistent quality dishes in a working trial.
• Management experience in assisting & maintaining high levels of hygiene & health & safety.
• Drive and ability to be responsible for junior staff development, ensuring high levels of food standards.
• Team player with an ability and desire to contribute to the team’s success.
• Excellent eye for detail and eager to learn and progress.
• A passion and flair for British produce.
An amazing opportunity to join a 2 AA rosette kitchen brigade of dedicated Chefs. Creating award winning dishes across the seasonal menu. Using the very best of British grown, reared and sourced produce. Opening breakfast, lunch and dinner, 7 days per week.