Sous Chef 2 Rosette 5 Star Hotel
• An additional end of financial year service charge bonus also paid
• 4 weeks holiday rising to 5 weeks with service
• 8 Bank holidays
• Free car parking
• Employee uniform
• Recruitment, training and coaching team of 10 Chefs.
• The menu planning, supplier resourcing, ordering, delivery, storage, preparation, cooking and service across the lunch and dinner menus for the 2 rosette offering.
• Development of menu ideas to progress the food offering to achieve a minimum 2 Rosette Standard across all dishes along with the Head Chef.
• Ensure compliance with HACCP and food hygiene, health and safety legislation.
• Achieving gross profit targets on dishes to allow for future investment in the facilities and staffing.
• Creating passion, flair and drive in your team to assist the hotel to achieve its quality and business objectives. Practice and promote effective teamwork and communication amongst your direct work colleagues and colleagues in other departments.
This role would suit a passionate Chef who is already a Sous Chef or Jnr Sous Chef within a 2 Rosette Hotel Restaurant.
• Experience and passion for food and creating 2 Rosette standard dishes from fresh ingredients
• Ability to work flexible shifts
• Experience within a quality hotel kitchen environment
• Team player with an ability and desire to contribute and support team members to develop and achieve
• Excellent eye for detail and able to deliver consistent standards